The medical industry is not immune to the influence of social media. In fact, recent surveys conducted by survey companies like YouGov and IPSOS mail list have found that over seventy percent (71%)of adults currently maintain one or more accounts on at least 2 different platforms including Facebook 82%, and Instagram 83% Snapchat 84%. These numbers mean your potential patients may be using these sites alongside their daily browsing habits when looking for information about treatments available near them! Not only does this make it important to ensure every post generates engagement but also helps build stronger relationships between you as a business owner with those who frequent such websites.
Here Are 5 Ways You Can Attract and Retain Patients Using Your Social Media Channels:
1. Posting on social media is a great way to show your current and potential new patients that you’re always active. For starters, maintaining an online presence will help them know about any changes in their health care provider’s schedule or policies – which could influence whether they choose you as well! It also influences people who are looking for services like yours; so use this opportunity by posting consistently with what’s relevant today.
2. The more creative and engaging your content, the better chance you have of capturing a patient’s attention. Fresh photos can help do this! They’re bound to be on social media so make sure they reflect what people want – namely an immersive experience from start to finish at their favorite clinic with helpful information about treatments available too.
3. The power of storytelling should not be underestimated. Stories are one way that you can give your patients an in-depth look at what it’s like to live life with chronic conditions and how their treatment affects them, which means they’re much more likely to engage with the content as well! One-third (34%)of most-viewed social media stories come from business accounts; therefore utilizing features such as these will provide even greater insight into who we really do understand – ourselves:)
4. The internet is an excellent way for patients to reach out and ask questions. You can make your business more accessible by setting up a social media account on Facebook, where messages will pop up automatically when someone visits the page! Have one staff member dedicated specifically to answering these queries online through Instagram or other platforms.
5. The best way to increase your leads is by advertising through social media. You can target potential patients who are most likely interested in what you have offered with a custom audience that will drive them straight into the hands of those seeking treatment at YOUR clinic!
You can set up remarketing ads to encourage website visitors and they’ll be able to reach out if they want more information.