The ultimate goal of every real estate professional is to convert a lead into a client. Here are 7 ways you can achieve that.
Are you a real estate agent or broker? Are you struggling to convert leads into clients? If your answer is yes, the following tips will help you optimize your website and turn those leads into sales.
The ultimate goal of every real estate professional is to convert a lead into a client. Here are seven ways you can achieve that:
- Make sure your website has a professional but welcoming tone. The goal of any real estate website is to create trust with potential buyers and sellers, so avoid using words like “we”, “us” or “ourselves.” Instead, use terms such as ‘you’ and ‘yourself’. This creates an inviting atmosphere for visitors to the site.
- Put yourself in their shoes – would they buy from someone who’s rude? Make sure all information about products/services being offered is clearly stated within the first few sentences, also known as an HTA (heading, title & ad).
- Think about your audience and how they’ll be using the internet. For example, a mobile website is more convenient for someone on the go who will want to view all information quickly and efficiently.
The ultimate goal of every real estate professional is to convert a lead into a client.
- Respond to any questions or concerns that potential buyers may have immediately. This shows them you’re willing to help even before they’ve agreed to work with you!
- Offer an incentive such as money off of their next purchase if they refer friends/family members who end up becoming clients themselves – this way your lead turns into one sale + two other sales from referrals! Plus it helps promote word of mouth marketing which could increase your SEO rankings because people are talking about you!
- Showcase your listings in the best possible light by featuring them prominently and making them easy to find through SEO, content marketing, and social media.
- Lastly, make sure to have a blog on your site so potential leads can see examples of work you’ve done in the past.
Keep these tips in mind when designing your next website, or contact with us anytime for more information!